Thursday, January 2, 2014

Gift Container


 
I made these for Christmas but you could change the tag and still use the design for the winter months.   I filled them with candy and some with Christmas cookies and homemade candies.   I bought the blue Heritage Ball Jars and decorated with Silver Glimmer paper, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White card stock.  I punched a 3" Glimmer Paper circle for the top. Punched a snowflake from a retired punch and topped it off with a Frosted Finishes Embellishment that retired with the Holiday Catalog. 
 
I cut a large snowflake out of Silver Glimmer Paper with a retired die and placed a tag stamped in Tempting Turquoise from the Tags 4 You bundle and punched.  I adhered Marina Mist Chevron Ribbon to the edge of the top ring with Sticky Strip and adhered  Silver 1/8" Ribbon to the center of the other ribbon and used a Glue Dot to adhere a bow to the center of the top ring and to adhere the large snowflake to the front of the jar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment