Monday, December 31, 2012
This is my January framable art project. I used My Digital Studio to design the trees on the blue background and added snowflakes punched from silver glimmer paper and added a rhinestone to the center of each snowflake. I tore a 3" strip of white card stock and ran through the big shot with a snowflake embossing folder for the snow at the bottom. I printed out Winter Wonderland on the computer, cut and adhered with dimensions. That was layered on silver glimmer paper and framed.
Friday, December 28, 2012
More Items Added to Clearance Rack
We've added 15 more products to our Clearance Rack Blitz! See the list of newly added products below:
- Neutrals Flower Brads
- Regals Flower Brads
- Subtles Flower Brads
- Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon
- Bashful Blue 5/8" Satin Ribbon
- Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim
- Artichoke 3/8" Denim Jean Ribbon
- 2010-2012 In Color Stampin' Write Markers
- 2011-2013 In Color 12" x 12" Textured Cardstock
- Timeless Portrait Designer Series Paper
- Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper
- Well Worn Designer Series Paper
- Beau Chateau Side Notes
- Sweetest Stem Embosslits Dies
- Flower Burst Embosslits Dies
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
I created this card to send after Christmas for gifts I received. I used Night of Navy card stock as the base of the card. I Stamped 3 pine trees with Versa Mark ink and sprinkled lightly with Winter White Embossing Powder and heat set. Next I stamped 3 more pine trees overlapping some and spread embossing powder heavily over the trees and heat set. I used the faux suede technique on a 1x4 strip of white card stock and tore one edge which gave it the appearance of snow. After adhering with adhesive I spritz the entire card with Vanilla Smooch sprinkled more embossing powder lightly over the trees and heat set to create the look of snow. The tag was stamped with black on Bashful Blue and adhered with dimensional.
Friday, December 21, 2012
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Friday, December 14, 2012
Starting TODAY, Stampin' Up! has added 300 additional items to our Clearance Rack at savings up to 80%. New clearance items include punches, card stock, ribbon, stamps, ink pads, Big Shot dies and more. Great holiday gifts for yourself or others!
Products are available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Order on-line now while your favorites are still in stock. See All New Clearance Rack Items.
- Only online orders qualify for this promotion. Feel free to order both Clearance Rack and non-Clearance Rack items on the same order-we're flexible like that.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this special offer-go nuts!
- Qualifying Clearance Rack orders are eligible for Hostess/Stampin' Rewards.
- Clearance Rack Blitz items are only available while supplies last-so don't wait! And sorry, but there are no refunds or exchanges on Clearance Rack items.
- Check out all of the NEW Clearance Rack Blitz items in MY ON-LINE STORE.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
I made these glitter ornaments as stocking stuffers. Very simle to do. Pour liquid clear glue in the ornament and turn to coat the entire inside of the glass ornament pouring out any extra. Pour glitter color of your choice into the ornament and turn and shake to coat the inside and voile it's finished! Replace the top and tie a ribbon to the ornament hanger and they are finished.
Thursday, December 6, 2012
This cute box of candy would be a great gift for teachers, co-workers, your beauticians or manicurists. It is made out of card stock and designer series papers. Designer series papers serve as outer wrappers for the Rollo's and chocolate Nuggets. It's actually a square box with 4 drawers containing the candy.
Monday, December 3, 2012
I made this extra special card for an extra special person. I would never make multiples of this card but it was fun! It's 4x4" on white CS. I used the Top Note die and cut Real Red CS in the shape of a sleigh. The leaves were punched with the Bird Builder punch and adheared with Multipurpos Liquid Glue. The presents were cut from DSP, CS and Glimmer Paper. The bows were cut from CS and trimmed with the Uni-ball White Gel Pen to simulate ribbon. I adhered strips of rhinestones on the top edge of the sleigh and on the bottom for runners. The greeting was stamped using StazOn ink.