Thursday, November 14, 2013

Lovely Fall Card


I used the Lovely as a Tree stamp set using the "thumping" technique with Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler markers on Naturals White CS.  I ran the Crushed Curry card front through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots folder.  I punched a border on a narrow piece of Cajun Craze using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.  I cut a strip of Color Collection Designer Series Paper Stack from the Chocolate Chip . And adhered two strips of Cajun Craze to the top and the bottom. I wrapped a length of 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon around the Chocolate Chip Designer Series Paper and tied a knot on the right side of the card.  I punched out little tags using a retired tag punch using Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Naturals White CS, stamped a tiny leaf on the Naturals tag with Chocolate Chip and tied the tags to the bow.  Next I adhered that to the bottom half of the card front. I layered the stamped tree to Crushed Curry and Chocolate Chip CS and adhered with Dimensionals to the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment