Tuesday, November 17, 2015

On Stage 2015


I had a great time at the Midwest Regional Stampin Up Conference at the Wisconsin Center in downtown Milwaukee this past weekend. There were 24 demonstrators from my group attending from across the state and Wisconsin had the most attendees for all the regional conferences.  The live conference was held in Belgium but simultaneous regional conferences were held in the US and around the world.

We got time to play with several new stamp sets from the 2016 Spring Occasions Catalog and I put my order in already for one of the bundles and will be placing another order in December.

Tonight I was called by one of the presenters at our conference for directions on how to make the card that I took to swap.  That was a great compliment and I'm still beaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment