Tuesday, December 29, 2015




GIFT CARD HOLDERS





















The first one was made using Soft Suede CS and holiday background paper.  I cut the top with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch and also with the 1" circle punch for removal of the gift card.  2-way glue was used on the top inside edge.  I let that dry so it could open and close several times if necessary.  I colored rhinestones with a red marker and applied to the tree image on the front panel for a little bling.




















I used Real Red, Whisper White CS, silver and red Glimmer Paper for this holder.  I used the Tree Punch on the silver and red Glimmer Paper and the Scallop Punch on the Whisper White CS and the 1" circle punch on the inside edge.  I cut a 1" wide background paper for the belly band and attached the scalloped punch and trees to the belly band to hold the holder closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment