The above picture includes product from a NEW bundle that will be available to customers next month, “Share What You Love”.
REASONS FOR THE COLOR REVAMP (from SU)
• Our last color revamp was in 2010 (eight years ago) when we changed many colors in our offering.
• Our last color refresh was in 2013 (five years ago) when we changed just a few core colors.
RECENT STAMPIN’ UP! COLOR HISTORY
• We looked at sales and eliminated low sellers to make room for something new.
• We conducted color trend research and identified gaps in our current color offering.
• We explored different ways to group colors into collections; we wanted each collection to have a color spectrum element and include colors that worked best together. This meant that we had to change existing collections.
CHOOSING WHAT STAYS AND WHAT GOES
• Sales data tell us what is popular and what’s not. Everyone has their favorite colors, but we can’t ignore the fact that some colors just don’t sell well even though they may be a favorite color for a very small group of people.
• Color trends change over time and we want to keep our color offering fresh, new, and relevant. Cycling through different variations of color keeps our palettes fresh. Color trends are what keep us loving color and keep us excited about what will come next.
• New colors open possibilities for color coordination and the opportunity for exciting new color combinations.
With the number of colors being retired, that means if you have a favorite, you may want to stock up ASAP. I say that because retiring colors of ink, re-inkers and cardstocks are the first to sell out. The accessories and embellishments are often the next to go, so make your list.
This particular product can sometimes seem confusing when it comes to
retirement time. Let me try to better explain...
As you may notice on the retiring lists - ALLBUNDLES SHOW AS RETIRING. That's because Bundles are available with
the 10% savings only during the first catalog they are debuted in. Having
said that...even though a BUNDLE retires doesn't always mean the product is
retiring, some of the bundle products will carryover. So here is the list
of bundled products that are officially retired and will be gone after
BUNDLES RETIRING - will be gone after 5/31
If any of these bundles are on your wish list - get them now before they are
gone. (See shopping links below)
Birthday Delivery - Annual
Celebration Time - Annual
Charming Cafe - Occasions
Fruit Basket - Occasions
Grown with Love - Annual
Home Life - Annual
Lovely Friends - Annual
Lovely Inside & Out -
Magical Day - Occasions
Party Hat Birthday - Occasions
Picnic with You - Occasions
Sunshine & Rainbows -
**Sure Do Love You - Occasions (MUST-HAVE - in my opinion)
Truly Tailored - Occasions
(stamp set going away, punch will still be available)
You Move Me - Annual
BUNDLES RETIRING, BUT - will be available as individual
products June 1st - without 10% discount If any of these bundles are on your wish list - get them now before the Bundle 10%
discount pricing goes away!
A Little Wild - Annual
Apron of Love - Occasions
At Home with You - Annual
Barn Door- Occasions
Beautiful Bouquet - Annual
Bike Ride - Annual
Bubble Over - Occasions
Cake Soiree - Occasions
Climbing Orchid - Annual
Coffee Cafe - Annual
Colorful Seasons - Annual
Daisy Delight - Annual
Eastern Beauty - Annual
Happy Birthday Gorgeous -
Hold on to Hope - Occasions
Label Me Pretty - Annual
Lemon Zest - Annual
Let the Good Times Roll -
Oh So Eclectic - Annual
Petal Palette - Occasions
Pocketful of Sunshine - Annual
Ribbon of Courage - Annual
Tabs for Everything - Annual
Wood Words - Annual
Here's my recommendation:
check the first list above
against your wish list and get those first (sooner the better as these
will only be available while supplies last).
then review the second list and
if you'd like to save 10% on any of those - you'll want to get them by May
31st. Discount pricing will NOT be available after May 31st.
You'll find all BUNDLES in the
online store retiring section. Shop for Bundles HERE.