Sunday, June 10, 2018

New Card Ideas

This card was made for a friend whose husband raised peacocks.  I used a stamp set 
that just retired, some gold foil cut using a thinlit, a doily and  sequins along with a glittery ribbo
that also retired as of  June 1st.

I made this card out of several items that I had in stock.  I didn't have a graduation set so when 
that happens we just have to be creative!    

This card was created using Lovely as a Tree and Seasonal Layers thinlit.  I simply sponged on the background and stamped the trees on top then glued the chairs in place.  I love how it turned out! 

I recently got invited to a housewarming party.  I had nothing that would work for a card but found an image from a long ago retired stamp set and worked around it to create this card.

Thanks for looking.  I hope you enjoyed my recent creations and hopefully you will get
inspired to get into your stamping rooms! 

No comments:

Post a Comment